Let Us Bring One of Our Camps To You!
STEM programming that correlates to STAAR and
National Science Educational Standards
Mad Science would love to team up with you to offer one or more of our awesome camps to your group! You just need a group of 20 children and a space you can arrange for us to use.
· STEM programming ages 6yrs. (or entering 1st grade) – 12yrs.
· 2 instructors with CPR/First Aide training
· Criminal background checks on the instructors
· Fun, Hands-on activities in the camps
· Take-homes everyday
· Classroom size room large enough to accommodate 25 campers
· Room with access to water, electricity, and a restroom
· Room with preferably a tile floor. However, carpet will work also.
· A place outdoors where we can take the children for outdoor activities.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Parent Funded camp programs can allow your group to have more science available “in their own backyard” at your location! You provide the space and we will handle everything else including registration!
School funded camp programs can target students you choose to enroll. Our program will provide instructors, supplies, and STEM programing. If you allow us to send flyers home with each child on your campus, we will give your group a free science show (minimum school enrollment required). Everyone will enjoy the show and we can provide pre and post material to extend the learning into your classrooms. Our turn-key camp will make this summer’s program easy to run and fun!
Workshops are a wonderful way to add science to your existing summer program. Mad Science can come one time or on a recurring basis to your program. We will give you a science boost and help your students see how much fun science can be with our in-school field trip!
If you are looking for an awesome summer program, give us a call. We are great at customizing our programs to meet your needs and budget. We welcome the opportunity to visit with you.
Let us customize a program for you this summer!